SASSA R350 grant status Check
sassa r350 grant status check reconsideration
What A ‘Pending’ R350 Grant Status Means
SASSA SRD R350 grant have said that their Sassa SRD status is on ‘Pending‘. Sassa has said that ‘Pending’ means your application has not yet been approved. Sassa is still in the process of scanning your details so that it can be verified first.
Once approved, you will receive an SMS from SASSA requesting your banking details, then you will be paid. If you applied in May and you qualify, you will be approved and receive your May payment.
Check Your Status Online
- Go to the SASSA SRD grant website
- Scroll down to ‘Application status’
- Click on ‘Click here to check online’
- Fill in the required fields
- You should then be able to see the status of your
Our online status check is live. Click on or copy and paste this URL on your browser https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status to check the status of your Covid-19 SRD application
Reapply For Sassa R350 Grant
Sassa online application, make sure that you fit the following criteria:
- South African citizens/permanent residents/refugees/asylum seekers/holders of special permits
- Have no alternative source of income or financial support from any other source
- Between the ages of 18 and 60
Additionally, Sassa R350 grant beneficiaries who will be considered under the new regulations (Social Assistance Act), ought to have an income eligibility threshold of R350 – meaning individuals whose monthly income is below R350.
Oliphant said the entire application system remains a purely digital process, thereby enabling quick access and turnaround times.
To apply, head to srd.sassa.gov.za.