Municipality EPWP Participants General Workers
Municipality EPWP Participants General Workers Mtubatuba Municipality: EPWP Participants General Workers X77
Mtubatuba Municipality, the hub of UMkhanyakude District, situated adjacent to the Great St. Lucia Wetlands Park and World Heritage Site, invites suitably qualified, committed and highly motivated candidates to apply for the following positions:
EPWP PARTICIPANTS (GENERAL WORKERS) X77
CONTRACT: (12 MONTHS CONTRACT)
STIPEND: R120 PER DAY
- Grade 8 or equivalent.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be prepared to work on weekends and public holidays.
- The incumbent must be in good health as the post requires physical work.
- To perform general labour activities.
- General labour tasks, including waste management related activities and others.
- Cleaning and clearing blockages and removing debris from drainage systems.
- Ensure work sites are cleaned and safe for public use.
- Ensure the safe keeping of working equipment, tools and materials upon the completion of activities, and Any other duties allocated by the Supervisor.
- Valid South African ID Card/book.
- Must be aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Only Mtubatuba residents will be considered.
- Proof of residence.
- Applicants should be from preciously disadvantage background.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- 48% should be women.
- 50% should be youth.
- 2% should be persons living with disabilities.
Applications should be submitted on a completed and signed Municipal Application for Employment Form. Applications Forms can be obtained from all Municipal buildings and the Municipal website. Applications together with a comprehensive CV and certified copies of relevant documents must be addressed to: The Municipal Manager, Mtubatuba Municipality, P.O. Box 52, Mtubatuba, 3935 or be hand-delivered to our Municipal Registry Office at Lot 105, iNkosi Mtubatuba Road, Mtubatuba on/or before 12h00 of 14 September 2021. Enquiries may be directed to the Human Resource Section on 035 – 550 0069 during office hours.
Closing Date: 14 September 2021
Municipal Manager: Dr S.R Ntuli
Mtubatuba Municipality subscribes to affirmative action programme that is non-racist, non-sexist, nondiscriminatory, and based on merit. The municipality reserves the right not to make appointments. Should you not hear from us within 30 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.