Mall Cleaners needed urgently
How do I write an application letter for a cleaning job?
I am writing concerning the job availability that you advertised for a cleaner at your (private home/office). I have no experience cleaning various locations such as (give examples such as homes, offices, schools etc.). I am meticulous regarding cleanliness, I enjoy things being in order and put in their place.
Do you need a qualification to be a cleaner?
You do not need any formal qualifications to become a cleaner.
Here’s how to write a CV for Mall Cleaners needed urgently
- Write a personal statement for your cleaner CV.
- Add a work history section to your cleaner CV.
- Include an education section in your cleaner CV.
- Showcase your skills in your cleaner CV.
- Make good use of extra sections in your cleaner CV
Include These Cleaner Skills
- Previous experience working as a cleaner.
- Familiarity with cleaning products and chemicals.
- Physical fitness and stamina.
- Basic data entry and computer competences.
- Time management and deadline orientation.
- Effective communication.
- Integrity and reliability.
- Teamworking abilities.
Answers to 10 most common job interview questions
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What are your goals?
- Why did you leave (or why are you leaving) your job?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
How to Answer Why Should We Hire You
- Show that you have skills and experience to do the job and deliver great results.
- Highlight that you‘ll fit in and be a great addition to the team.
- Describe how hiring you will make their life easier and help them achieve more
- What kind of cleaning products and tools are you familiar with?
- Our cleaners often work as a team.
- Are you willing to take a night shift if need be?
- How often do you think that cleaning tools should be cleaned? .
- What is your approach to cleaning while customers are around?
We are looking to hire an attentive Cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. Cleaner Responsibilities:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, counter tops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.• Washing and drying windows.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process. Requirements:
- experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.• Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
Minumun level of education: Grade 9 /N1
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
- People with disabilities: Yes
Mall Cleaners needed urgently
DPSA Application form at DPSA Vacancies Page
To apply for DPSA Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of DPSA.
- After this, you will have to login to your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on the submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.