All R350 Grant Payment Dates
All R350 Grant Payment Dates After trying to check the balance, should any of the above formats not work at all, kindly contact their helpline for assistance. Find their contact below. With regards to payment options and details; sassa will pay you through one of the following methods:
– Cash at a specific pay point on a particular day.
– Electronic deposit into your bank or Postbank account (the bank may charge you for the service)
– Institutions (e.g. old age home).
Note: If you’re unable to collect the money yourself, you can appoint an agency official, or give someone power of attorney to collect the grant on your behalf. Also, remember that normal bank charges can apply to any money going in and out of your bank account.
All R350 Grant Payment Dates The online status check is for you to know your pending r350 payment dates on srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status to check the progress on your SRD application submitted. Applicants should remember that they can also check their srd status on Whatsapp
(send a Whatsapp message to this number. Make sure to include your name, surname and ID number in the Whatsapp message. You will then receive a message which will detail the next steps you need to follow.) USSD line: Dial *134*7737# and follow the prompts
Check Sassa Balance Online On My Phone and at Post Office for R350
Sassa has made it possible to check your sassabalance online through ussd code, without airtime on your phone and also at the post office for r350 grants when approved.
How Do I Check My Sassa Balance? Dial *120*3210# or *120*69277# or *134*7737# on ussd on your phone or request a balance enquiry at SASSA cash pay-points, free of charge; through the Call Centre on 0800 600 160 (toll free from a landline); at participating stores, free of charge; at ATMs at normal bank charges; or at non-participating stores at normal transaction costs.
How to check Sassa Balance Via ATM and USSD:
- Step 1: Check your payment status to see approved.
- Step 2: Go to the ATM machine
- Step 3: Insert your sassa card into the machine to begin the transaction.
- Step 4: Type in your PIN.
- Step 5: Choose a type of transaction.
- Step 6: Select ‘Check Balance’
- Step 7: Select your receipt preference
- Step 8: Take your card.
- Using USSD
- Step 1: Dial *120*69277# on your cellphone without airtime.
- Step 2: Choose your preferred language.
- Step 3: Follow the voice commands.