SAICA Trainee Accountant 2022 ABSA SAICA Trainee Accountant
The SAICA Trainee Accountant Program
ABSA SAICA Trainee Accountant . The purpose of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) program is to provide our handpicked SAICA trainees with the relevant experience and competencies needed to qualify as efficient and competent accountants at the end of their 3-year training contract. This is attained by rotating trainees, for 6 to 8 months at a time, into business areas across the Bank that are able to provide the appropriate training.
We place your professional and personal development at the forefront of your journey as an Absa SAICA trainee, with technical and soft skill training underpinning your day-to-day job. As a trainee, your growth will be further cemented by coaching, mentoring, conference attendance and participation with the wider Absa Graduate Program (Gen A) on an array of learning programs.
Our Executive Committee (Exco) is fully supportive of our trainees and take pride in your growth and achievement. For this reason, each quarter, an Exco member will host a Trainee engagement session where you will have the opportunity to network with the Leadership of the Bank. With your involvement with your peers on the Gen A program, you will be able to seize each networking opportunity, at all levels, across the Bank. Absa will provide financial assistance for exam fees, tuition for the SAICA board exams to better equip you with the knowledge and skills that are fundamental to pass. This is further complemented by generous study leave benefits that are specific to the program.
Once you have successfully completed the 3 years of practical experience and the SAICA exams, you will qualify as well rounded Chartered Accountants (South Africa) (CA (SA)) with an exciting career trajectory.
Entry criteria: ABSA Traineeship SAICA Trainee
We encourage you to apply for the program if you are currently enrolled for an Honors degree in the Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA).
ABSA Application form at ABSA Careers
To apply for ABC Group Limited Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of ABC Group Limited.
- After this you will have to login your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.
Absa is committed to finding local solutions to uniquely local challenges and everything we do is focused on adding value and shaping Africa’s future.